THE EXCELSIOR HOUSE
STUDENT SUCCESS HAS A NEW ADDRESS.
The Excelsior House, soon to be serving the East Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, will provide stability and support to resilient students in pursuit of their college degree. Students will experience a vibrant residential living and learning community that emphasizes interpersonal leadership, scholarship, and service to community.
In the spirit of striving onward and upward, we have named this home, Excelsior House. Excelsior is the Latin word for “higher”. Through LA Room & Board’s intentional and supportive services, we aim to help our residents accomplish their highest goals.
LARNB Residents Enjoy:
- Access to healthy and nutritious meals & cooking classes
- One-on-One tutoring and academic coaching
- Mental health and wellness support
- Job training and career development opportunities
- Weekly social and community building activities
Interested in living at Excelsior House?
Please follow the link below to create your applicant profile and apply for housing.
All applications are handled through our customized LA Room & Board Portal.
- You must be age 18-24
- You must be currently enrolled student attending college or trade school in Los Angeles County
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited and fills up fast.
- Please read the LA Room & Board Student Guide before submitting your application.
PLEASE READ OUR STUDENT GUIDE
for detailed Amenities, Rules, and Regulations
LA Room & Board is committed to providing a safe and welcoming living environment for all students, including students who identify as transgender, genderqueer or gender non-conforming. Trans students seeking accommodations for living in the Excelsior House should contact email@example.com to inquire about space availability. All requests will be kept confidential.
Help Us End Student Homelessness
© 2021 by Los Angeles Room and Board